2017-02-11

孤獨與詩



詩人、德國漢學家、翻譯家顧彬 (Wolfgang Kubin) 在一次重訪北京圓明園時說:

" I myself love to enjoy loneliness.
I love to enjoy landscape, and I love to hunt upon history.
When I discovered that this place was open, and this place had no people except for the farmers who were living around, so I decided to come here as often as possible with my books. And I was sitting in its ruins and was reading my books and writing poetry.

With history itself, we can ask a good question: what is left of history after several hundred years? And I myself studied philosophy, German philosophy, for many many years, and I came across a famous saying of the German philosopher Schelling, who said, 
our life is nothing else and a series of fragments.
So, seeing these ruins here, I think of him, and I think of our human existence."

詩人在訪問中又說:

"I stopped publishing when I was about twenty years of age. At that time I came across a word by the French poet Mallarmé. He said
If you want to become a good writer or poet, you have to keep silent for twenty years, which means you have to put what you have finished into the drawer. And after twenty years, have a look. If it is still good, ok, you can publish it."


《中國通》紀錄片系列

沒有留言:

張貼留言